Dr. Michel Obeid of Lebanon discovers major cancer drug
Sunday, 18 March, 2007 @ 5:16 PM
Beirut & Paris - Lebanese Medical student Michel Obeid held a news conference at the National Council for Scientific Research in Beirut to talk about the medication he discovered few months back in France to treat cancer patients .
He said the medication works on activation of the immune system , so it detects cancerous cells and destroys them. The medication that he discovered was able to destroy about 90 % of the cancerous cells after a couple of weeks of treatment and the remaining 10% was nearly cancer free.