Switzerland submits to Tehran a proposal for solving crisis over Iran's nuclear program - over Washington's objections
1. Iran will be allowed to produce a predetermined quota of enriched uranium against its pledge not to exceed this limit or produce it up to weapons grade.
2. International nuclear IAEA inspections will be expanded to encompass nuclear weaponization activity.
3. In return for Tehran's acceptance of 1.and 2., the IAEA will supply Iran with advanced nuclear technology and Russia will release nuclear fuel rods to power its Bushehr atomic reactor.
4. UN Security Council sanctions against Iran will not be stiffened.
5. The US and Europe will promise to desist from any military attack on Iran.
6. America and Europe will close down their clandestine support programs for Iran's disaffected minorities, such as the Arabs of Khuzistan and the Kurds.